Reign Legal is a forward-thinking legal firm, located in Bendigo, and servicing the broader region. We are committed to creating mutual trust, clarity and certainty for our clients. We’re well known for stepping outside of the box, to deliver our best-outcome driven approach and commitment to long term partnerships, assisting our clients to go forward with confidence. If you’re keen to work in a rewarding and inspiring environment, where your personal development and success genuinely matters to the team, we encourage you to apply.
Our exceptionally busy, growing firm requires experienced professional administration support.
Whilst previous experience working in the legal sector is preferred, it is not essential. Candidates who demonstrate a professional level of general administration support are encouraged to apply.
You will be required to:
- Manage incoming calls and enquiries
- Deliver various communications on behalf of the legal team
- Transcribe dictation of letters, meetings and other memos, with an extremely high level of accuracy at all times
- Organise and maintain client files and documents, adhering to privacy and confidentiality guidelines
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested
You will also be required to (training provided)
- Prepare legal forms, contracts, reports, briefing notes and paperwork
- Use various practice management software programs
Skills and Qualities
The successful applicant will:
- Have previous experience working within a professional administration role
- Demonstrate exceptional accuracy and efficiency in administrative tasks.
- Demonstrate a confident and welcoming demeanor and a ‘client first’ mind-set
- Love what they do, and is excited by being part of a growing, dynamic team
- Support new ways of thinking within the legal profession
- Enjoy meeting new people and being part of the community
This role can be casual or part-time, calculated at the Award rate. Expected hours are at least 15 hours per week, with growth and flexibility available for the right candidate.
To apply, please provide your resume and letter of introduction to:
Principal / Director